Amy Spreeman: Your Freelance Communications Partner
From time to time, companies like yours could use some help with marketing and communications projects. You could hire a full-time employee, or sign an expensive contract with a PR agency to manage your message.
Here’s another option: Bring an experienced freelance professional on board to work alongside your team, delivering what you need and only when you need it. As an outside resource, Amy Spreeman brings a perspective and skill set to your table without the additional staff headcount.
- Change Management and Strategy Planning
- Crisis Communications
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- Coaching Leaders for Media Interviews
- Persuasive selling copy that tells your story in your voice
- Inspiring, authentic testimonials from the heart of your customers
- Timely blog articles and media presence maintenance
- Video and Podcast script-writing and directing
- Dynamic web content and Design
- Media story pitching
- Business and trade magazine articles
Amy Spreeman Adds
Value: .Amy helps bring more people to your doorstep with brand messages and stories told in your unique voice! She works on your schedule, and at a fraction of what a PR agency would charge.
Time: .Deadlines don’t care if your plate is full and your teams don’t have time to generate innovative copy. Amy Spreeman is dependable and prompt, freeing your time to handle the tasks at hand.
Experience: ..With 25 years of proven experience and satisfied clients, Amy is a trusted communicator and value-added resource for teams from global corporations, small businesses, nonprofit groups and civic organizations like these (to name a few):
Connect with Amy Spreeman for a free consultation.